Saturday, December 21, 2013

{ialsolovechocolate} Saturday Sing Along Songs- Christmas Favorites!

Thanks to this year's Camp Christmas Shoots, I've been in the mood for Christmas since October!
 And finally it's here!

 


I have my favorite Christmas songs, from years gone-by 
{Sing Along Songs of Christmas' Past can be found here!}
but I'm always on the hunt for new ones to add to the mix.

Here are a few of this year's favorite discoveries.

Ahhh... The Piano Guys!  Carol of the Bells.


Jason Mraz- Winter Wonderland



Lindsey Stirling- Celtic Carol



Naturally, we have to have an Eric Whitacre masterpiece!

Light and Gold

Light, light
Light, light
Light, light
Warm
Warm
And heavy
And heavy
And heavy
Pure
Pure
Pure like gold
They sing and sing and sing
To the newborn babe.


 


And Scala & Kolacny Brothers!  
In my next life, I will be born in Belgium and perform with Scala & Kolacny Brothers when my schedule permits.  :)

Christmas Lights {by Coldplay}



River {by Sarah McLachlan}

 

 
What new Christmas favorites have you discovered?  Please share!  Please share!!

Oh and if anyone has heard the new Jewel Christmas CD, 
I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!  I have yet to listen to it!

Merry Christmas and happy singing, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment