Friday, February 22, 2013

So much to catch up on, but...

I can't stop now, we're packing for my 40th Birthday Celebration, at where else?!

Fiddle Lake Farm!!!

I am a blessed and thankful woman.  :) 

I promise, I'll catch up soon with all that's happening!

After the craziness settles, be on the look out for:

The Fiddle Lake Farm {Love Letters} dance scene and final wrap up!

A Baltimore area "real life. your life." session, including one of the cutest baby boys you'll ever lay eyes on.

THE FIRST KIM WINEY PHOTOGRAPHY BOOTCAMP DETAILS AND PHOTOS!!!



The bakeshop/cupcake themed birthday shoot, that took place in our newly painted (and mini-remodeled) kitchen!!!

And hopefully some great shots from tomorrow's activities!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!  And eat some extra chocolate, for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment