Saturday, December 29, 2012

{ialsolovehocolate} Saturday Sing Along Songs- Les Miserables "Bring Him Home" Encore

TWO Les Miserables happenings happened, this weekend!

1) Fred was brilliant and gave me the Les Miserables, 25th Anniversary Concert DVD, for Christmas!  Yay!!  Woohoo!!  Applause!!  Applause!!!

And 2) We saw Les Mis in the theater today!  Yay!!

In honor of these, today's- better late than never Sing Along Song is "Bring Him Home" the Encore version, from the 25th Anniversary Concert.



According to Wiki: For the encore, four Jean Valjeans sang "Bring Him Home": Colm Wilkinson from the original London cast, John Owen-Jones from the 25th Anniversary touring production, Simon Bowman from the current London cast, and Alfie Boe, who sang the role in the concert.

*Colm Wilkinson also played the role of the priest, in the Les Miserables, 2012 movie.   Ahhh... I love full circles.

And, let's just do one song more. 




"One Day More"  Polish flashmob style.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen the One Day More wedding flash mob video? I want to be a part of one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! On your FB page! And I commented! haha But you're cute, so I won't hold it against you. ;)

      Which part would you sing/play, if you could?

      Delete
    2. Oh dear, I must REALLY be getting old! I would definitely sing Eponine! You?

      Delete
    3. Well, I'm an alto, so Cosette is out, unless I walk on my knees and play the youthful version. ;) Eponine would probably be my favorite too. Though Fantine's "I Dreamed a Dream"... ahhhh... Let's just get together and sing every part! Are you a fan of Wicked too, per chance??

      Delete
  2. Oops, forgot the link!

    http://bridalmusings.com/2012/12/les-miserables-wedding-flash-mob/

    ReplyDelete