Thursday, March 7, 2013

A real time blog. {Happening now}

I'm about to make me some raw brownies.

Click here, to see the recipe and photo.

I won't be putting coconut in mine because frankly, the texture of it makes me want to hurl.  {graphic, but true}

Aaaand I haven't found any cacao, locally.  So I'll be using bad-for-me-refined-cocoa.  tsk tsk, I know.

On a scale of 1-10, how good do we think these will be? 

1 = commence hurling, even without the coconut

10 = Raw foods can rock!!!

**I'm REALLY hoping for a solid 8 or higher!!!**

I'll be back with my rating!  Meanwhile, what's your guess!?

2 comments:

  1. Here's my prediction based on my experience in more natural eating ... the first time you taste it, you may be a little disappointed because your palate is so used to something else, but the second time, even if it's just the next day, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right, Elizabeth. The texture is definitely a little different. But, over all, we really liked them!! A solid 8!!!

      Delete