Thursday, March 7, 2013

What the FORK Truck!

Shortly after I decided to dabble in food photography for the season, I discovered "What the FORK Truck" (thank you, Facebook!).
 
 
 
Having met Mario, when I photographed his sister Marisa's wedding, I knew he was a good guy and had a hankering that the food & feel of the truck would be pretty fantastic too. Boy, was I right!! 
 
 
Once again... I am cursing the limitations of the internet and wishing that I could give you all a taste of the yummly. 
 
 
To track down the truck's daily where-abouts & unique menu, be sure to "like" their page. Then, think of me, as you gobble up some Truffle Fries... Cajun Lobster Mac N' Cheese... Grain Fed Beef Sliders w/Pepper Jack & Baconjam... mmm... 
 
 
My only complaint is that they don't have a stop in Lancaster County. Yet. ;) 
 


 
To view more What the FORK Truck photos, visit here!
 
*Did you know?  What the FORK Truck uses grass fed beef and recycled/biodegradable containers?*

No comments:

Post a Comment