Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pinterest boards for you!

I'm guessing that everyone reading this is either addicted to Pinterest OR has at least heard of Pinterest.  For those who have just moved to the country, check out what all the buzz is about here.

Over the last few months, I've been happily building some extra Pinterest boards, with my fabulous clients in mind!  


We always put a lot of thought and discussion into what you or your kiddos should wear, but now I've made it easier for you, with visual aids, aka Pinterest Pins!

The boards are pretty straightforward, with names like girls {country chic}, lovely ladies {city chic}, etc...

Simply think about the location of our session, find the board that best represents the look that we're aiming for, and have fun letting your imagination run wild!

These are all just ideas.  You certainly do not need to find the exact outfits that are shown on the boards.  They are there for your inspiration!  Feel free to let me know if you do purchase an outfit from one of the boards.  Then my imagination can run wild, as I envision the shoot, with those clothes!

If you find ideas that you love, that are not on my boards,  I recently created a board titled "Kim Winey Photography {Client's Ideas}"  Send me your Pinterest name and I'll add you to the board.  This will allow you to pin clothing and even location ideas, for me to see!  

*Please use Pinterest integrity and pin photos from their original source (blogs, sites, etc...).  A blogger or site who is in favor of having their photos pinned will have a "pin it" button option.  Etsy is a great source for unique clothing and offers Pinning!*

You can start following Kim Winey Photography boards here

Happy Pinning!!




No comments:

Post a Comment